I must admit I have to think very carefully about these three.
- the roof of the mouth
- the sense of taste or ability to distinguish between and appreciate flavours
- the flavour of wine and beer
- a flat, thin board used by artists to mix paints
- the range of colours characteristic of a particular artist or school of painting, also the range of colours used in a particular painting
- the range of colours, patterns or shapes that can be displayed on the visual display unit of a computer
- the range of tonal colour in a piece of music
- a straw-filled mattress or bed; a crude, temporary or makeshift bed
- a tool (often wooden) with a flat blade used for shaping clay or plaster
- a portable platform for stacking, storing and moving goods
- a projection on a machine part that changes the motion of a wheel
Pallet also has specialist uses in relation to timepieces and heraldry.