- This policy sets out how the personal information of visitors to this website will be treated. Hannah McCall is committed to protecting the privacy of website visitors and clients of her proofreading service. Details of privacy policies for clients can be found in the service’s terms and conditions.
Collection of data
- Information provided via the Get a Quote page will be kept in strictest confidence. Data will solely be used by Hannah McCall to contact the website user in order to provide a quote, request more information, or decline the work.
Storage of data
- Any data provided by website users via the Request a Quote page may be kept for up to five years.
Third party websites
- This website contains links to and information about third party websites. Hannah McCall takes no responsibility for content on or practices of these third party websites.
- This policy may be amended at any time and without notice to website users. It is the responsibility of website users to cease use of the website and its features should they disagree with any part of this policy.
- Website users can contact the website administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 07534 463820.