Your project is important to you, and I can offer you the friendly and reliable support you need.
My services cover the following as standard:
- Checking and correcting your grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Ensuring the consistency of your spelling, punctuation and capitalisation
- Making sure other aspects of style and formatting (such as headings and numbering) are consistent
- Identifying the incorrect use of words and suggesting alternatives if possible
- Highlighting areas of your writing where the meaning is unclear.
All my clients receive a copy of the style sheet I compile for the job. It gives an at-a-glance breakdown of changes made in order to conform to publishing standards or to ensure consistency, as well as recording your own style choices for your future reference. If you aren’t sure what I mean by a style sheet, you can view a sample on my Resources page.
If you would like more details on how I make amendments and the remit of my services for authors and other private clients, you can view my terms and conditions.
I have compiled a guide on what to expect from my proofreading service. If you aren’t sure if it is the most appropriate service for your project or if you would like more information about how I work, please click on the image opposite to download the PDF.
My terms and conditions for students outline the specific services I offer for undergraduate and postgraduate work. If you are a student from Royal Holloway, University of London, my services are restricted by the guidelines of the institution.
There is a version of my guide on what to expect from my proofreading service for students. You can download it by clicking on the appropriate image. You may also like to visit my Information for Students page.
If you still have unanswered questions, please visit my Frequently Asked Questions page or email me for more information.